logo-s Products | Suppliers | 登录 | 注册 | 外贸论坛
Zhangjiagang EQS Machinery Co., Ltd.
Zhangjiagang EQS Machinery Co., Ltd. Honesty, Excellence, Quality, Service
Active Member

5 Years

Home > Products > Automatic Labeling Machine >

1P High Speed Bottle Label Machine , Servo Motor Double Side Labeling Machine

Zhangjiagang EQS Machinery Co., Ltd.

City: suzhou

Province/State:jiangsu

Country/Region:china

Contact Person:MissLu View Contact Details

1P High Speed Bottle Label Machine , Servo Motor Double Side Labeling Machine

Brand Name : EQS

Model Number : EQS

Certification : ISO

Place of Origin : CHINA MAINLAND

MOQ : 1 SET

Price : USD

Payment Terms : T/T, L/C, Western Union

Supply Ability : 20 Sets per month

Delivery Time : 15 days

Packaging Details : wood case

Name : Automatic Labeling Machine

Type : Heated Shrink Sleeve Label Machine

Service : Engineer aveilable for on site implementation ,testing, training and Maintanace

Automation Degree : Fully automatic

Condition : New

Voltage : 380V 50/60HZ 3PH / By Order

Sleeve Label Material : PVC, PET, OPS, & OPP

Application : Apparel, Beverage, Chemical, Commodity, Food

Contact Now

1P High Speed Bottle Label Machine , Servo Motor Double Side Labeling Machine


1.Product picture



3. Brief introduction:


This machine is used for processing upright paste, continuously supplying bottles and feeding labels. The speed of label sending out and the speed of wrapping bottle are precise. The label pastes smooth, partial paste and whole paste are chosen at will. If the label machine attaches printer, it can finish labeling and printing at the same time. The machine is adaptable to different bottles, widely used in the trades of foodstuffs, pharmaceutics and daily chemicals, and chemical industry for labeling plastic bottles in various specifications. It is an ideal machine in place of manuallabeling and suitable for mass production.


4. Feature:


  • Servo motor labeling system
  • Touch screen.
  • The whole body is 304 stainless steel
  • High precision.

5. Character:


  • Object to apply: Standing and steady round column object

2) Label type: Self adhesive labels

3) Label length:25-330mm


4) Label height:15-140mm

5) Object diameter:15-150mm

6) Object height:30-350mm

7) Max. Labeling speed:100pcs/min(It depends the size of the bottle and label)

8) Power supply:220V, 50/60Hz, 1P

9) Machine weight:200KG

10) Machine size:2000X1100X1300mm


6. Bussiness item:


1) Minimum order: One set

2) Warranty: One year warranty

3) Terms of payment: 30% T/T in advance, the rest 70% will finished before shipment.

4) Delivery time: 15-20 work days after receiving the payment.

Service

* QC: All products will be checked before delivery.

* Compensation: If any unqualified product is found, we’ll pay the compensation or send new qualified products to customers.

* Maintenance & Repair: In case of any maintenance or repair need, we’ll help to find out the problem and offer relative guidance.

* Operation Guidance: If you have any problem with operation, please feel free to contact us


Product Tags:

bottle labelling machine

      

bottle labeling equipment

      
China 1P High Speed Bottle Label Machine , Servo Motor Double Side Labeling Machine wholesale

1P High Speed Bottle Label Machine , Servo Motor Double Side Labeling Machine Images

Send your message to this supplier
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Zhangjiagang EQS Machinery Co., Ltd.
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0